About Scratch Technologies
Scratch is a Blockchain as Service real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance platform that allows decentralized businesses and freelance teams the ability to access and transfer funds or pay for goods & services instantaneously while protecting against fraud and identity theft.
Despite a fragmented and still maturing ecosystem, the time has come for firms to move aggressively in developing business and technology strategies for a blockchain-enabled world. Those that linger in the experimentation phase will be left behind by the rapid pace of innovation
Scratch is on a mission to build next generation payment technology platform of the future…
Scratch Technologies is a startup Company that specializes in Blockchain Technology and this Blockchain technology present opportunities for disruptive innovation which it enables global business transactions with less friction and more trust. Scratch Technologies is an application/service that gives companies and freelance teams a platform to deposit funds into an account and delegate access to team members each with unique spending caps and controls.
Scratch Technologies project aims to reinvent the way digital commerce works today. Focusing on digital goods and services area our goal is to enhance it with fast-growing opportunities blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies have to offer.
1. Implement fully trusted decentralized e-commerce platform on blockchain
2. Lower transaction costs that merchants and service providers pay today
3. Allow for fast and easy international transactions
4. Make an easy option for P2P, B2B, and B2C sectors to adopt cryptocurrency potential
The keys to our success are:
1. Strong team with collaborative development in IT
2. Growing demand for blockchain solutions for C2C and B2C sectors
3. Working product prototype publicly available for testing
4. Building the business very effective by implementing maximum automation and reducing operational costs to minimum
5. Working with blockchain industry leaders to cross engage technologies and communities
Scratch Success Team
Karlo F. Menoscal, MBAAdvisor
Jason C. O’Neill, MBAAdvisor
Thomas HenningSocial Media Manager
Over thirty years of progressive experience in Business Strategy, Business Systems, and Operations Management. Recent focus on business transformation and integration of diverse business units resulting from business growth through acquisition strategies.
• Develops IT strategies that increases profitability and efficiency for business operations.
• Possess the ability to relate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and present complex business concepts in executive level discussions.
• Utilize common sense approaches along with experience for innovative and timely problem solving.
• Organized, implemented, and managed complex projects of various sizes.
• Proven leadership ability with high EQ and IQ that increases employee engagement.
• Ability to manage in both direct line and matrix organizations.
Helping grow and build companies in finance, blockchain and startups.Business Development Business Management Business Strategies Business Strategy Consulting Investment Banking Management Product Design Project Management Cryptocurrencies Trading
I have been working in the Shipping and Receiving industry for 10 years or so, and have been blogging for about the same amount of time Specialties: WordPress, Online Technologies
Karlo F. Menoscal, MBA
My name is Karlo Menoscal and I’m a Program Finance Manager with an MBA degree and over 20 years of progressive responsibility managing multi-million dollar programs across the aerospace and defense industries. Here are some of my career highlights:
• I currently oversee Raytheon’s Earned Value Management System (EVMS) implementation of programs with contract value of $770 million.
• I’m a performance-driven leader with demonstrated success in managing budgets of $140 million.
• I have generated cost savings of $10 million.
• I possess experience in government contracts reporting of $3 billion.
• I possess military experience and leadership.
• I lead teams utilizing a transformational leadership style.
• I love to help people achieve their maximum potential.
My abilities includes industry experience since 1991, revolving around web solutions; large and small. All of my web development work is W3C (HTML/CSS) compliant and if needed will configured your site to be ADA / Section 508 compliant as well. I work off of a scope of work.
Jason C. O’Neill, MBA
Experienced information technology leader with extensive knowledge in driving innovative business operations throughout high-profile organizations. Skilled in leading qualified teams within technology driven environments, leveraging current IT knowledge and strategic business planning abilities to achieve operational goals. Talented collaborator, experienced in driving communications throughout organizational levels, ensuring the implementation of strategic objectives while integrating innovative technical solutions. Expertise in many areas of IT with the ability to effectively train staff to recognize cost effective and operational solutions. Areas of expertise include: Leadership, Consultative Communications, Strategic Business Planning, Operational Management, and Contract Negotiations. With my professional history working within high profile companies in addition to my ability to execute operational strategies in support of IT services, I have the ability to help assist your organization with achieving its goals! Contact me today!
• 20+ years experience in IT field: Systems development, Database, Project management and Innovation
• Highly skilled for managing complex projects, programs and portfolios, reporting status to high management;
• Solid knowledge in Blockchain: Hyperledger, Ethereum and MultiChain
• Blockchain advocate: Training, presentations, and articles writing
• Good knowledge in crypto-currencies, mostly Bitcoin
• Able to work in Cloud environment: IBM Bluemix, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
• Project management: PMP and Scrum Master certified, MBA in Project Management at FGV University;
• Experienced in commercial area, agreements and partnerships;
• Outsourcing off-shore project coordination, using SOX, ISO and SAS-70 rules;
• Leader auditor for internal and external auditing;
• Used to lead teams, having easy communication through all hierarchy levels;
• Solid written and oral communication skills in English with international experience;
• Other knowledges: IoT, Big Data, Cognitive area, AI, GitHub
I have founded/co-founded two companies, built the financials for both companies. I have also consulted with several other companies/startups in building the financial models, revenue forecasts, expenses, etc. I am detail oriented and goal – focused.
Dynamic, energetic young professional, with experience in high finance, having worked at Goldman Sachs as an intern. A current finance and mathematics student at Arizona State University’s Barrett, the Honors college, Thomas combines a quantitative mindset with marketing expertise.
An entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a team-oriented environment. A graduate from Indiana University Kelley School of Business and received his Indiana Certified Public Accountant license in 2015. Jared worked in public accounting for six years, focusing on tax and accounting services for multiple clients in various industries, with a specialization in real estate transactions. A valuable resource in providing timely and essential information to be used in making sound business decisions in a fast paced industry.
A catalyst for success. A self-motivated and detail oriented executive manager and leader with decades of experience in Logistics, Financial and Personnel management in various industries, non-profits, and government entities.
Specialties: International Remittances, Stored Value Cards, Pre-Paid Cards, Payroll Cards, Development of the “Base of the Pyramid” unbanked market.
Former Marine & Current Member of the Blockchain Council. Experienced strategic leader with extensive experience in Website & eCommerce Development, Digital Content & Digital Marketing, and Web Content Management. Previously a mortgage industry manager, candidate for U.S. Congress & political consultant, and technology entrepreneur.